Matt also discusses how he uses his assessment/evaluation as a starting point with his athletes, and some of the aspects he pulls away from this assessment to transfer to a smarter, more specific training program. Finally, Matt discusses some of the biggest influences in his coaching career and who he follows to continue to sharpen his coaching sword.
Matt brings a unique ability to transfer many principles from track and field and make them applicable for team sport athletes. Come learn many of the technical and mechanical needs to develop and harness speed in your athletes!
- Networking Is A Contact Sport - Joe Sweeney
- You'll See It When You Believe It - Wayne Dyer
- High Performance Training For Sport - David Joyce
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation - David Joyce
- What We Need Is Speed - Henk Kraaijenof
- First, Break All The Rules - Gallup Press
- Twitter - @GiffUsStrength
- Instagram - @GiffUsStrength
- Facebook - Matt Gifford