Ryan also goes into depth about his experience at the HS level, and some of the challenges and benefits of coaching HS athletes.
- "We have a platform to impact and change lives"
- "You may have a weight room while playing on the road (talking about coaching professional/minor league baseball), so you have to be adaptable"
- "Trunk/core stability and postural awareness is the main area I saw lacking in my young HS athletes"
- "I really feel stability is the biggest issue in HS athletes - not mobility"
- "I do a lot less cuff work with my baseball players. I think many baseball players overdue the amount of direct cuff work they perform"
- "With OH athletes, I add more reaching exercises than cuff work"
- "With my athletes, especially pro and minor league guys, is try to get them to develop good/positive daily routine"
- "In-season is all about managing stress"
- "I try to learn something every single day"
- Advances in Functional Training - Mike Boyle
- Periodization - Tudor Bompa
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation - David Joyce
- Dave Grohl
- John Calipari
- Dan Patrick
- Twitter - @Ryan_Faer
- Instagram - @Ryan_Faer
- Website - Ryanfaerblog.com