1. I will be on time - Being late disrupts the quality of our training sessions for you and OTHERS. It is not only a sign of disrespect to us, but more importantly to all the other athletes training. We reserve the right to cancel your training session.
2. I will respect and support other athletes and coaches and conduct myself in a mature, respective manner. If at ANY POINT an athlete is deemed to be disrespectful or bully another athlete, coach, or equipment – BBA reserves the right to permanently cancel the athletes’ membership without a refund.
3. I will be coachable. I will listen and apply what the coaches are trying to help me with. I will respect their expertise and know they only want the very best for me. This means we will push you, demand great effort, and carry you to high expectations. If you do not meet these standards, understand, it is our job to constructively criticize and motivate you to be your very best.
4. My phone will NOT be present on the floor at any time.
5. I will respect the facility and put away my equipment, help others, keep it clean. I will never be too big to do the small things that need to be done.
6. Garbage In = Garbage Out… I will change the way I think, act, feel, act, train, and perform. From this moment on, I will strive for greatness in every aspect of my life. I will stay away from toxic people, environments, foods, alcohols, and drugs. You are the average of the 5 people you most hang around… who are you hanging around with?
7. The difference in many games/races/events is a single point or fraction of a second. I will respect and appreciate that a single point or fraction of a second is the result of doing the very ordinary details – extraordinarily well.
8. I will set extreme goals and not sell myself short. I will pursue those relentlessly and remind myself every day to work towards those goals. For if you aim for the next galaxy, even if you miss you end up amongst the stars.
9. I will commit to not only being a better athlete, but a better person, better student, better teammate, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc.